Myha: Return to the Lost Island
A LOST ISLAND ON A FARAWAY MOON
From the creators of ASA: A Space Adventure and RoonSehv: NeTerra
Myha: Return to the Lost Island is a first person scifi adventure game developed by Denis Martin with Unreal Engine 4, based on the Black Cube series created by Simon Mesnard. It was funded on Kickstarter in November 2017.
"2012. You are a cosmonaut from the country of Tongolia on planet Terra, sent to the Moon to identify a distress signal. It was supposed to be the one of Philippe Forté, an astronaut who disappeared the year before. But when you land and explore the moon, there is no more signal. Mysterious events occur: you discover a strange Black Cube artefact that teleports you to an unidentified island, in an all new world. This island is in another solar system, far away, on a moon called Myha. There, someone was obviously waiting for you in order to test you... For what purpose?"
- A cooperation between Simon Mesnard (ASA: A Space Adventure, Catyph, Boinihi) and Denis Martin (RoonSehv)
- Created in Unreal Engine 4, the first game in the Black Cube series to benefit from full3D graphics
- All new Original Soundtrack composed by Olivier Maurey (Age of Sounds)
- Challenge your skills with the Black Cube series: rigorously explore the world by taking notes on a sheet of paper and solve puzzles with an advanced difficulty to progress in the game
- 3D-animated opening and ending videos, English/French voices, immersive scifi story
“A loving homage to the Myst series, Myha: Return to the Lost Island has everything that characterized its iconic inspiration: lovely locales, a world of depth and complexity, and puzzles that will tax the little grey cells.” 4.5/5 – Adventure Gamers
“For me, the acid test for a game is whether it motivates me to keep playing. If a game is good, then time slips by, unnoticed, and I don’t mind spending hours in search of a missing clue. I don’t mind being stumped and the last thing I want to do is run to a YouTube walkthrough. I spent over 20 hours in MYHA and I never lost interest.” A- – Just Adventure