Hello! Pleased to meet you, I am FireFlower Games. Please allow me to introduce myself:
- I am a digital marketplace that provides carefully selected story-driven games for Linux, Mac and Windows, without copy protection (DRM-free), that you can download and keep forever.
- I want you to be entertained and have fun and also improve the world at the same time. I want to make it a happier, healthier and more sustainable place. I try to achieve that through fun and interesting games, interesting articles and discussions and social responsibility.
- The story should be the essential part of the games in the store, but the genre can vary. Many of the games in the store come with bonus content as well.
- The store should also be fun, reliable and easy to use.
- Apart from bringing joy and happiness to you through games, I would also like to be a force of good in the industry and on our planet, and give something back to the society and indie developers as well. My aim is therefore to donate at least half of my annual profit to projects that lead to a healthier and more sustainable planet (renewable energy, tree planting etc) and more great games being made (crowdfunding etc).
- I try to keep my carbon footprint as low as possible. The environment benefits from games being digital/downloadable. The carbon emission footprint is lower because there is no need to manufacture physical copies of the games or transport them, and less natural resources are hence used in the process. I also try to reduce my use of packaging (plastic etc), avoid travelling by car and use renewable sources for my consumption of energy. I love our planet, so that's important to me.
- You as a customer are also very important to me. I listen to you, I am nice and friendly and try to respond to customer support queries within 24 hours.
To sum it up - Story rich DRM-free games, you and being socially responsible; that is what I like and what is important to me.
Hope you will like it here!
"The way you formed your business, which feels like a work of love more than anything, and the manner in which you conduct it is both truly unique and inspirational and I am enormously grateful to have come across your shop, as well as the amazing person behind it."
"I just really like the type of games they have, the light design of the site. A lot of independence in game designers. The place just has a cool vibe.. So there, I like it a lot."
212 15 Malmö
FireFlower Games was founded in 2012 by Kristian Högberg.