Joyfess Ep1: Martin's Secret Recipe is a revival of the point-and-click adventure genre of the 1990s, featuring traditional animation, full voice acting, rich dialogues and an unpredictable, family-friendly story set in the familiar Caribbean setting.
Help extreme adventurer Joyfess Tidesman revitalize his boring life by doing something fresh; away from his kraken-slaying routine. As he stumbles upon a cooking contest due the next day, it would fall upon you to figure out how to become a chef overnight. Work your way through a flow of logical puzzles to obtain a recipe, collect its ingredients and arrive for the cooking contest in time (and in one piece).
- A Fresh Kind Of Nostalgia: Experience the familiar Caribbean setting through the fresh perspective of an aspiring cook (formerly a kraken slayer)
- A Modern, Traditionally Animated Classic: Relive the classic adventure vibe in a modern game where every character is animated frame by frame for the HD screens of today
- Meet A Funny, Fully Voiced Cast: Explore hundreds of conversation branches constituting 1.5 hours of spoken dialogue. Try some of the optional responses for more of the island's people and history and an occasional joke or two.
- Consult The Cooking Encyclopedia: Joyfess can't make ice cubes without a recipe. But luckily, no food ingredient or matter is obscure to him with the cooking encyclopedia at hand!
- Beautiful & Cartoony: Wander an island across 15 locations with colorful and vibrant shades of happiness all over the layout
- Moderately Challenging: Use deductive logic to solve fun puzzles with indirect hints to keep the game flowing
- Family-Friendly: Joyfess was made to appeal for adults and children alike