The Perfidious Petrol Station
When a travelling lady-of-the-night finds herself running out of fuel on the way to the Big City, she discovers more than she bargained for in this gruesome gas-station. Relying on her wits and the help of her best friend and crack-fiend, Susie the Drug Addict, things start to go from “bad” to “weird” as she must not only find vital fuel for her car, but also put a stop to an armed robbery, defeat an ancient and evil (but extremely polite) cult, and show a young man that becoming a hippy is never the right answer. Can she fulfil the prophecy, and uncover the mystery of – THE PERFIDIOUS PETROL STATION?
The Perfidious Petrol Station tells the timeless story of a young woman needing gasoline, and nowhere near the giant leap backwards for womens' rights you may think it is! Coming from a tradition of naughty humour and dodgy puns in adventure stretching back as far as "Leisure Suit Larry", Nancy's first adventure is a nostalgic romp into the kind of surreal story that only exists within adventure games.
- Fully-voiced comedy adventure with a talented multinational cast
- Average play-length of around three hours (depending on how much you cheat)
- Disturbing social commentary on the issues of modern womanhood
- Retro-style art in the classic nineties style
- Surreal humour and dry British wit
Read a review of The Perfidious Petrol Station by Adventure Gamers.