Reversion - The Meeting
You’ve escaped the guarded hospital holding you prisoner to find Buenos Aires in ruins. Memories still missing, you must beat puzzles and collect clues to find a mysterious stranger who may hold the truth to what happened 20 years ago.
Guide the protagonist, Christian, through the ruins of Buenos Aires to discover the truth. What really happened 20 years ago to destroy the city? Why can’t you remember anything since?
Team up with Victoria, your first ally, and Pablo, a new friend, to find out who you are and why you’re here. Only then will you have a chance to reverse the disastrous events that destroyed the city as you know it.
Your adventure continues on the streets of Buenos Aires. It’s time for Reversion.
- New realistic locations, based on real places from the city itself
- New charismatic and mysterious characters
- Deep and challenging puzzles to keep you hooked
- Wide variety of interactive objects through each scenery
- Classic 2D graphics, as in the golden age of the genre
- Hand drawn characters and locations, digitally colored, achieving a beautiful result
- Hints system, avoid getting stuck
- Full English voiceovers
No reviews have been written for this product.