Port Valley is the (not so) classic Point & Click adventure where perspective changes everything. Witness Port Valley's Election Day from three points of view and find out what’s really going on in this bizarre town!
A lazy Asian food delivery guy, a mysterious plumber… and well, someone else. Three unusual "heroes" forced to interrupt their boring everyday lives and get ready for action before it's just too late.
Work, revenge, political conspiracies, a banana balloon… it's finally time to overcome the crossed paths of Port Valley’s singular citizens and unfold the obscure plot that’s tying together these apparently unrelated stories.
- Three plots, three main characters, three difficulty modes, three mayoral candidates… three chances to unfold a bigger and complex story.
- A renewed yet classic Point & Click interface.
- A humoristic and light-hearted tone with annoying self-aware humor. (Which doesn't necessarily mean this is just a comedy *wink* *wink*.)
- Active NPCs. They also have objectives, they're not 'just there' to give you stuff.
- Even more annoying puzzles with different ways to solve them. For real.
- It's not about detectives. (Yes, it’s legal to make a Point & Click game without one.)
- There's a dog.
[The 2020 Demo]:
- It's an hour-long with all-new content focused in gameplay, animations and the new UI.
- The original 2019 DEMO is also included and can be selected on the main menu.
- In both Demos, the puzzles and the plot have been simplified to fit the new length.