Plot of the Druid Prologue
Druid apprentice Jase isn’t quite ready for his final exams tomorrow, so he does what any self-respecting student would do: break into the dean’s office for something to give him a little boost.
Plot of the Druid: Nightwatch is a free prologue to the full game Plot of the Druid.
A fantasy point-and-click adventure game that uses high-definition hand-painted drawings to capture the feel of old-school pixel art. The script has dry, sarcastic British wit that’s reminiscent of Simon the Sorcerer, Discworld, and Harry Potter.
- Innovative mechanism where the player can decide whether to deal with a situation as a human or a ferocious animal. Well, maybe not that ferocious, but one with a unique skill set;
- Harness the powers of nature in order to solve puzzles (sometimes an earthquake is just what’s needed to get people’s attention);
- Beautiful hand-painted HD artwork in the style of old-school pixel art;
- Dozens of wacky characters, ALL fully voiced;
- Cool references to classic LucasArts and Sierra games;
- Two difficulty levels: Young Apprentice and Master of Disaster. Finish the game to earn a digital certificate with your name on it, signed by the Elder Druids themselves!
- Many MANY smooth 2D animations, including amusing and thrilling cutscenes;
- Over an hour of immersive, charming music score;
- A hotspot reveal option to avoid pixel hunting;
- Lots of achievements to be gained by exploring the world;
- A journal to help keep you on track;
- Available in English with German, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian and Hebrew translations;
No reviews have been written for this product.