Hero-U: Rogue to Redemption
Hero-U: Rogue to Redemption is an epic - and humorous - fantasy adventure and role-playing game in which you take on the role of Shawn O'Conner, a young man striving to become a hero as well as a rogue.
Hero-U: Rogue to Redemption is the work of Lori Ann Cole and Corey Cole, creators of Quest for Glory, Shannara, Castle of Dr. Brain, and Mixed-Up Fairy Tales. Although Hero-U is not a direct sequel to the Quest for Glory games, it features the same mix of adventure, role-playing, humor, and immersive storytelling that we introduced in that series.
Shawn can become the Rogue of the Year while exploring a mysterious castle, making friends and enemies, fighting deadly foes, and uncovering the secrets of his own hidden past. Meanwhile players will enjoy the rich and humorous dialogue and descriptions as they guide Shawn through his adventures.
During the day, Shawn attends classes at the University, practices his skills, and tries to make friends with other students. At night, it's time to pull out weapons, armor, and traps to explore the abandoned wine cellars, stunning sea caves, creepy catacombs, and deadly dungeon beneath Hero-U. Most combat is optional for those who prefer a pure adventure game, but there are ample rewards for those who choose to valorously fight the creatures that threaten the school and all of Sardonia.
- Story and Character-Driven Adventure Game
- Role-Playing Game Featuring Skills, Equipment, and Tactical Combat
- Replayable with thousands of player choices and story variations
- Turn-Based, Non-Twitch, Avoidable Combat
- Seamless Blend of Dramatic Story and Comedy
- Created by Acclaimed Game Designers Lori and Corey Cole
- Soundtrack by Award-Winning Composer Ryan Grogan
- Gorgeous 3D environments and 2D vignettes by John Paul Selwood and our talented art team
- Immersive Mini-Games and Challenging Stealth Gameplay
- First of a Series of Games Set at the Hero University
“The founding family of Quest for Glory has returned with an all-new unofficial entry that proves worthy of its predecessors’ legacy yet still manages to distinguish itself entirely on its own.” - Adventure Gamers
No reviews have been written for this product.