Grandma Badass is a 2D point and click game in cartoon style in which all you need is the mouse to control a 90 year old granny who is going to live an extraordinary adventure.
You will dive right into the heart of an adventure game that mixes riddles and puzzles with a twisty investigation with various characters, each more charismatic than the next.
Grandma certainly never imagined that she would have to spend such a rotten day.
And yet, it had started so badly!
Woken up in the early morning by Marius, her hungry black cat, she will be disappointed and will understand that her day is not going to be the most pleasant...
Forced to face the dangers of the Coronavirus and the hazards of poverty, GrandMa will very quickly find herself in some dirty business, where she will have to deal with the underworld and the big banditry of her city...to find her cat, kidnapped on this dirty day...
- Texts and object descriptions fully translated into French, English, German, Italiano and Spanish
- Find the solution to many puzzles following a certain logic
- Configure the game in different screen resolutions
- A smart quest tracker allows you to stay on top of your objectives and find your way around easily
- You can combine items to create new ones
- You only need the mouse to control the game and GrandMa's movements
- The game's Prologue is available for free on the demo (about 30 minutes of play minimum)
- Each episode takes you on an adventure lasting between 1 hour minimum and 3 hours or more.
- Very simple dialogues with a system of displaying icons in bubbles, like in a comic strip, and an audio mix of languages in a hilarious gibberish that is perfectly understandable for everyone
- Save system to secure yourself at any time or quit the game at any time!
GrandMa Badass is a game that is logical enough to never lose the player and requires a minimum of observation and logic to complete each episode.
Dare to enter this universe and live an out of the ordinary experience in a fun, funny environment and through a rather original gameplay and features...
No reviews have been written for this product.