Egypt II: The Heliopolis Prophecy
Heliopolis, the City of the Sun, was a centre for learning and one of Egypt's most important capitals in 1360 B.C.
The story begins as a terrifying epidemic threatens to destroy this prestigious city. Tifet - a young priest of Sekhmet, the goddess of healing - is looking for a remedy to save her adoptive father and the inhabitants of Heliopolis. Her quest will be riddled with mysterious revelations and strange disappearances, and will lead her to the heart of the temple of Atum-Ra, where religion is power. In the chaos that threatens to ravage Heliopolis, will the gods be on your side?
- A captivating adventure led by the heroine Tifet. Tifet will lead you into the Egypt of Amenhotep III in 1360 B.C. - reconstructed with the help of two eminent Egyptian specialists.
- 25 3D characters and over 30 different historical places to visit
- A document database that contains topics introduced in the game (medicine, cosmogony, the role of women in Egyptian society...) - available any time and presented by Tifet
- Dynamic sounds and visual environments
- Optimal use of the Omni 3D technology (360 degree view of decor)
- Spellbinding original music, cleverly mixing traditional sounds and modern compositions
- Possibility of visiting historical places without playing - discover the marvels of a reconstructed ancient Egypt
No reviews have been written for this product.