Astroloco: Worst Contact
In the far future, humans explore and colonise space using ridiculously deadly, moon-sized trains - the titular 'Astro Locomotives'. They are operated by enormous, competing railroad companies and train vs. train combat is expensively common. That is Astroloco: Worst Contact for you!
- Trains. In space. That's worth the entry price, right there.
- More of Murray Lewis' writing. That might be a positive or a negative, depending on how much you enjoy laughing until you dribble.
- Two playable characters for the price of one.
- Fully voiced! You'll also be able to turn the voice-over off, since we know some of you like to do that. Just know that every time someone ticks that particular box in the game settings, we'll execute one of our voice actors.
- Fully music-ed(?)! You won't be able to turn the music off. In fact, the volume slider starts at 100% and it only goes up from there.
- The 'unique' graphical style of subAtomic and Plan M (which are included)!
- Interesting puzzles and minigames! We know a lot of you adventure gamers out there like to actually have some challenge in your games. For everyone else, just hold down your Escape key and hope it ends soon.
- An entirely reasonable retail price!
Included are the award winning games subAtomic and Plan M as a free bonus to our customers.
“Where this game really shines is in the sense of humour that permeates the entire story [...] a great experience overall” - 4/5 – Adventure Gamers
Log in to write a review
No reviews have been written for this product.
Windows 98 / ME / 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
900 MHz CPU or higher
64 MB RAM
163 MB free HD space
Supports all DirectX-compatible Graphics Cards. Laptop/Mobility cards will vary.
DirectX 5 or above