Antenna Dilemma is a short and witty point&click in which you'll follow the story of C432632, a finicky grey cube that sure doesn't want to miss his favorite TV show.
- A captivating story acclaimed by players (3rd place on 81 in the "Story" category of AdventureJam 2018), Antenna Dilemma takes you into a surprising dystopia.
- An adventure game inspired by the golden age of point&clicks: search every scene, find the right items to use, and solve logical puzzles.
- Deadpan humour and (clever) puns, there's enough for every taste!
- Follow a cast of eccentric characters, such as TV addict C432632, a fitness-lover custom agent, a hungry security guard tortoise, and more!
- Available on PC, just not yet on Gamecube.