Age of Conquest is a medieval Risk-like Turn-Based Strategy (TBS) game where you take the reins of a budding empire and struggle against fellow empires for control of the world. In one game, up to hundred players vie for supremacy, but only one can be victorious.
Every game you win in Age of Conquest pushes up your score, until you don't just dominate the world, but also your fellow players. So, will your place be in the history books or in the mud? Will you govern or will you grovel? Do you have what it takes to rule the known world?
- Multiple maps including Europe, North America, South America, Asia, Africa, Australia/Pacific, a World Map and many more.
- Over hundred empires to play with from all over the world.
- Scenarios ranging from ancient to modern times. Fantasy scenarios including zombie nations.
- God mode option to see all the empires on the map.
- Simple building options including fortifications and watch towers.
- AI difficulty settings ranging from easy to extreme.
- Random placement and random fill options at game start.
- One game provides hours of entertainment.
- Background music matching the map and scenario you are playing.
- Management of income and spending as well as basic population and economy management.
- Diplomacy including alliances, peace treaties, cease-fires and vassallage.
- Map editor to create custom maps. A map manager allows uploading your own maps and downloading other people's maps.
Windows | Mac | Linux (32) | Linux (64)