Grimoire : Heralds of the Winged Exemplar and a few others.

Started by tfishell
  • I'll readily admit to being a GOG fan (even biased in favor of them) but I like to see smaller companies grow too. I'll just throw out the suggestion of going after some of the games GOG has rejected, or even games already on their store (since they're all DRM-free anyway, at least single-player). For now I'll throw out the idea of Grimoire : Heralds of the Winged Exemplar, Hatred (though I assume you don't want to get into violent graphic content), Call of Cthulhu: The Wasted Land, Underworld Ascendant, The Consuming Shadow, etc. I'm sure you can find other examples too. And obviously you can court developers and publishers on itch.io, and (obviously) Steam who are already DRM-free. Have a good one!

• I appreciate your suggestions but:

Grimoire: Heralds of the Winged Exemplar looks interesting but I couldn't find any contact details for it.
    Hatred and Call of Cthulhu: The Wasted Land looks too violent and they also seem to lack a story, which is something we try and focus on.
    Seems like Underworld Ascendant lacks a story and also seems a bit buggy?
    Not sure about The Consuming Shadow either, looks a bit story-less and violent.
    Robot Wants It All unfortunately also looks like it lacks a story. Might be fun though.

• Your choice of course, my assumption was you were looking to get as many games of reasonable quality as you can. Maybe you're trying to target a specific demographic though, and/or there's a Swedish cultural thing at play?

(Just looked at your About now and saw the "story" and "non-violence" preference, I gotcha.)