Version 1.1.3 of Concrete Jungle is now available.
- Waste to Energy Plant
- Market Garden
- Outlet Store
- Retirement Home
- Convention Center
- Resident Parking
- Gas Power Plant
- Pumping Station
- Medical School
- Cedar Heights
- Freight Train Yard
- Callahan Building
- Vickers Gate
- Gardening Suppliers
- Drive-in Cinema
- A night time mode! You can disable this through the options menu, or will also be disabled if you switch off 'Random Weather'.
- 'Steal Points' could only be used on point-collecting buildings, you can now also use it on scoring empty tiles as suggested by the text on the card.
- The 'Research Plant' card ability was sometimes causing the build list selector to jump several spaces too far down.
- Game popups now refer to 'Pollution' card correctly (was using it's previous name; 'Waste').
- The AI placing of the 'Design House' would create lots of unintentional +economy number popup icons.
- 'Asylum' no longer has a chance at removing itself if you pick your deck to use its ability on.
- After placing a tower building, selecting cursor mode and clicking on a tile for it's info wouldn't work.
- A bug causing the background to display a lighter colour during weather effects in 'classic' mode.
- 'Occupy' is changed back to a non-repeating card, now gives -4 and costs 5.
- 'Research Plant' now has a chance of drawing non-card shop cards. This also solves an issue where it would do nothing if there was no appropriate upgrade card.
- Reduced amount of xp needed to gain levels due to increased number of unlockable starting cards.
- 'Maxwell One' now gives +3 on link effect, not +2, now costs 6.
- Changed wording on Train cards to be clearer.
- 'Motivational Coach' does nothing if drawing (or if it's obtained in a non-vs mode).
- Rick's 'Life of Leisure' and 'Everything is Awesome' skills have been limited to 1 use instead of 2.
- Cost of 'Spiral Slide' card changed from 7 to 8.
- Removed 'Funding' card from the classic mode card pool.