Vertical Drop Heroes is a procedural platformer RPG hybrid with roguelike elements, where your hero adventures through randomly generated stages. Armed with a variety of skills and traits, you must use your cunning and reflexes to survive the dangers of each stage, until you face the final boss and uncover the truth behind the game!
Features randomly generated stages, enemies and bosses, resulting in a very replayable game, all coded and drawn by one person in that unique Nerdook style.
Bring a friend and try the split-screen local co-op or play multiplayer games over a network. Also has full controller support!
- Randomly generated stages, enemies and bosses
- Split screen, local co-op, as well as network coop!
- Destructible terrain, dynamic water and multiple uses for each skill gives you options on how to approach each level: go loud and violent, or sneak/manoeuvre past skilfully and unlock the exits!
- More than 50 skills, abilities, traits and powers that you can unlock in the game, creating a different hero each time
- Persistent upgrades allow you to carry forward progress between games, with a choice between increasingly expensive persistent upgrades or generally cheaper temporary upgrades
- Massive remake of the original online game that generated more than 2 million plays worldwide