Tropical Stormfront is a retro Real-Time Strategy (RTS) game in a tropical setting. The game is inspired by the “Classic Empire” game and designed towards casual players. Units at your disposal include Humvees, Tanks, Artillery, Helicopters, Planes, Ships and Submarines amongst others. Tropical Stormfront supports multiplayer games over LAN and internet including co-op multiplayer.
To complete the objectives in Tropical Stormfront you take command of the United Democratic Alliance (UDA) and fight against the forces of Order, Discipline and Obedience (ODO). Choose the right strategies for each of the battles and you will claim ultimate victory! Then you can retire and relax on a tropical island.
- Campaign Missions
- Skirmish Games (Random Setup)
- Mission Types: Attack, Defense, Capture the Flag
- Land, air and sea units
- Multiplayer over local LAN/Internet
- Team-Play (Single Player & Multiplayer)
- Fog of War/Exploration Fog
- High Score and Playing Statistics
- Engaging Music and Sound Effects
- Nations: USA, England, Russia, China, Japan, India and Brazil
Read a review of Tropical Stormfront by Indie Game Magazine.