Theatre of War is a real-time tactical strategy title depicting the most significant battles of World War II during 1939-1945.
In Theatre of War you will command a special task force composed of different kinds of units, including tanks, APCs, field guns, mortars, various infantry regiments and you will also have an opportunity to call for artillery and air support. With a focus on unit detail and combat realism, would-be generals are faced with authentic battle scenarios, taken straight from actual World War II records and maps.
- Unequalled level of realism
- Over 40 historically accurate missions
- Human Resources Management
- RPG elements: soldiers gain experience and skills, system of promotions and decorations
- Detailed Unit Micromanagement: hundreds of units including infantry regiments, tanks, artillery and aircraft from all major nations involved in WWII; all units are based on real data from military sources
- 5 campaigns – Soviet, German, French and Polish
- Over 30 maps designed according to historical land maps
- Over 150 vehicles, about 200 uniform types, over 100 small-arms types