What Lies Beneath is an action-RPG in which you’ll explore the island of Namok and its deadly dungeon in hope to avenge your… hem… your wife.
Fight evil (and less evil) creatures, loot everything you find, pretend you care while villagers tell you everything about their lives, and improve your character as you like in an epic (well… not really actually) quest for revenge!
The adventure awaits! And the final boss too…
- Not class-based: play the way you want (fireball throwing knight, dodging archer, etc…)
- Content (story, quests, levels) crafted by hand for an unique feel
- Fun and original universe with silly characters to speak to
- Part of a series: Song of the Myrne (you don’t need to have played the other games to understand what’s going on)
- Complete crafting system: create potions, armors, etc… mine some ores, pick up some shrooms,…
- Challenge your friends in the local splitscreen multiplayer mode with original game modes like a football match (except with weapons and fireballs^^)
- Play the campaign with a friend in local co-op
- The game is finished but it’s in active development and new features are being added from time to time