Reversion – The Meeting is the second chapter of a graphic science-fiction point and click adventure developed by the indie developer 3f interactive. Inspired by classics of the genre from LucasArts, Sierra or yet Pendulo Studios, 3f interactive developed Reversion with fans of old school adventure games in mind.
After escaping from the hospital still with no memories. Victoria is helping you find the person in the photo, it’s vital to recover your memories and understand who you are and why you are here.
Along your journey, you’ll meet new friends that will help you. New, challenging riddles in different locations all around the well known city of Buenos Aires, those places will get you closer and closer to meet this special person that might hold the answers to your questions.
Play as Christian and find his way back to his memories, through numerous puzzles and dialogues with intriguing characters. Team up with Victoria and Pablo, a new friend, that will guide you through the city while you learn what happened and what you can do to maybe change the future…
Plunge yourself into this fascinating adventure and reverse the disastrous events that led the city to ruins.
Take your chance to change the history; it’s time for Reversion. This time, in the city.
- New realistic locations, based on real places from the city itself
- New charismatic and mysterious characters
- Deep and challenging puzzles to keep you hooked
- Wide variety of interactive objects through each scenery
- Classic 2D graphics, as in the golden age of the genre
- Hand drawn characters and locations, digitally colored, achieving a beautiful result
- Hints system, avoid getting stuck
- Full English voiceovers