Real Warfare 2: Northern Crusades is the next step in this series of realistic real-time strategy games covering various periods in the development of the present day civilization – from the Middle Ages to today.
The game perfectly comprises two types of gameplay and owing to that the objectives of the Komtur are not simply limited to participation in battles.
The strategic map involves the gamer into a colorful and integral world and allows you to travel around the map in real time. The mode features full freedom of movement, dialogues with locals, RPG elements, quest system and much more. However, sooner or later, the player will have no other choice other than to lead their faithful warriors into battle. And this could be combat with other armies, large-scale sieges of towns and castles, using various special assault weaponry and tools and fighting on top of walls and fortifications.
- Troops gain experience throughout the campaign and carry it over from mission to mission
- A unique combat system, dependent on up to 80 game factors
- Large-scale battles and sieges
- Variable modifiers consider the environment a unit is battling in and makes the game tactically versatile
- Two gameplay modes – Strategic map and tactical battles
- State-of-the-art graphics