Set in 1920′s Paris, Post Mortem puts the player in the role of Gus MacPherson, a retired New York private detective, whom is hired by Sophia Blake. His assignment is to find out who killed her sister and brother-in law.
The gameplay is similar to games like Amerzone and other first-person adventure games, where the player goes hunting around for clues and interacts with other characters. During cinematics, the game moves the perspective to third-person and offers different dialogue choices. The storyline is affected according to chosen lines.
- Rich and intriguing characters
- Detailed, realistic environment
- Multiple game paths integrated into the story
- Original and creative puzzles
- Prequel to the Still Life adventure game
Read a review of Post Mortem by Adventure Classic Gaming.