Planet Alcatraz is a 3D role playing game with isometric projection. The player travels through the game world and battles with enemies in the real-time mode. In a general sense Planet Alcatraz can be portrayed as a non-linear adventure with lots of shooting. Several genres are mixed in this game but despite that fact it doesn’t stand stuck between them and appears to be a classical RPG that is based on a specially developed system.
The action takes place on the prison planet called Alcatraz. Its inhabitants are inveterate criminals that were banished there for the term of life because of their heinous crimes. The main objective of the game is to control a diversionary group that consists of the only one person in the beginning and enlarges through the game. The player has to use all sorts of resources and means to accomplish the mission that he receives at the very beginning of the game.
- A unique universe
- Thrilling non-linear plot line teemed with plenty of keen occurrences
- Advanced role and fighting systems developed especially for the game
- Tense atmosphere determined by deep immersion to planet’s criminal world
- Comprehensive dialogue system allowing the player to choose the way of behaving and communicating on his own
- Possibility to influence NPCs either in a moral or physical manner
- About 100 kinds of cold steel and firearms
- About 200 characters and 80 monsters
- Cinematic trailers competently interlaced with the storyline