The last thing you remember is receiving an unsatisfying answer. A plunge through the fundamental chaos takes you to a place of bones. Great power can be found within the Ossuary, but those who are not lying to themselves are lying to you.
Ossuary is a dark, puzzling game where the player explores a strange underworld full of people slowly gathering dust. It explores themes of order, chaos, sin, and virtue, and it draws strong inspiration from the Discordian religious tradition.
- The creeping things in the dark crevices of the Ossuary will burrow into the corner of your eye until all you see is black, white, and red.
- You will hear horrors in those halls, echoing like terrible music through the dusty passageways.
- You will bear sins as tools, corrupting others so that they abandon their false virtues.
- The strange denizens of this forsaken place have much to say about their dark existences.
- There are many paths through the Ossuary, and many places where your bones may come to rest.