Drawing inspiration from the mythologies of Icarus and timeless fairytales, OIO is the story of a little wooden man, awakened when a stray beam of sunlight pierces the twilight subterranean world in which he and his hand-carved compatriots stand frozen in time. Alone in being reanimated, OIO embarks on a perilous journey through the vast organic netherworld with only his wits and a handful of seeds to overcome the challenges before him and climb towards the light. As the journey unfolds, OIO will learn of the fate that befell his petrified companions, seek a way to free them from their inanimate tyranny, and come face to face with his greatest challenge.
- A new approach of the classic platformer with an original and fresh core gameplay: grow up to three wooden beams and combine them to progress
- Go on a memorable journey through a wooden made universe to unveil the darkness surrounding the world
- Deep exploration of the levels rewarded by revealing the past of this strange universe
- 12 levels across various environments from the underground to the top of a gigantic construction
- Original and dynamic music made by Analept