Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy is a first-person point-and-click historical mystery that takes place in 16th century France. After falling victim to a terrible curse that is causing someone close to her to die each day, Catherine de Medici turns to her astrologer, Nostradamus, for assistance. As Nostradamus is too old and weak to assist Catherine de Medici, he sends his daughter, Madeleine, in his place. Unfortunately, women are not allowed to be astrologers in the 16th century so Madeleine must disguise herself as her brother, Cesar, in order to assist the queen. This allows you to play as both Madeleine and Cesar.
- A historical fiction based on the life and works of Nostradamus.
- Experience an arsenal of puzzles and enigmas, each more Machiavellian than the other.
- Cross-dress. Thanks to Madeleine’s father’s mastery of cosmetics, she learns how to put on make up and take on the identity of Caesar, her younger brother.
- Prepare medicines to avoid or recover from the plague and potions for hypnosis and even a love potion.
- Code cracking. Master the deciphering of the stars and constellations in the zodiac to transcription keys and other messages behind the prophecy.
- Investigate Nostradamus’ home, office and observatory along with 20+ other locations including the Royal Castle, Catherine de Medici’s reception hall, crypts, underground passages and more!
Read a review of Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy by Adventure Classic Gaming.