Montague’s Mount is a disturbing first person psychological thriller set in the bleakness of an abandoned Irish island, featuring exploration and challenging puzzle solving. This game is part one of a two part story, some questions are left unanswered and open to interpretation.
The mixture of cold Atlantic water and coarse sand in your mouth brings you back from unconsciousness. Surrounded by the wreckage of a boat’s hull, you can only draw one conclusion: your vessel has been torn apart by the submerged rocks. The secrets of the island must be uncovered if you are ever going to find a way to escape. Where is everyone; is the island really uninhabited; and what is lurking within the isolated caves?
- The latest version includes new hints, storylines and voiceovers
- Desolate yet beautiful environments to explore
- Challenging puzzles to solve
- Secrets and collectibles hidden across the island
- Voice narration by Derek Riddell (Ugly Betty, Frankie, No Angels and more)
- First game to promote the Irish language (Gaeilge)
- Full language support for English, French, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Polish and Russian