Men of War is a strategy game that takes place in Europe during the height of World War II, the story unfolding across three different campaigns played out through the eyes of Soviet, Allied and German soldiers. Each campaign has its own scenario and structured timeline bringing a different story of the war to life.
The main Soviet campaign sees two student comrades, Smirnov and Kuznetzov, join the army and quickly become brothers in arms as they rise through the ranks and experience the rigours of war. The whole story of Men of War unfolds across three campaigns, with five German and five Allied missions completing the trilogy, each telling a different story of WWII spanning across Russia, North Africa, Ukraine, Greece, Germany, Italy and the Pacific.
- Three evolving storylines in the Soviet, Allied and German armies, comprising 19 missions in total
- More than 50 new units to use in multiplayer mode
- Realistic models of armament and military equipment recreated in accordance with design drawings and historical documents
- System of ratings and statistics for every participant in multiplayer mode
- Highly detailed WWII environments and characters faithfully recreated with a cutting-edge graphics engine