Men of War: Vietnam features story-driven campaigns that lets you taste the explosive mix of the jungle, Hueys and rock-n-roll in 1968.
The US campaign focuses on a team of elite special ops soldiers, and each one of them has a personality. The North Vietnam campaign tells the story of two Soviet military consultants and two soldiers of the North Vietnam Army who are the only survivors of an ambush prepared by US troops.
Men of War: Vietnam Special Edition includes the full version of Men of War: Vietnam plus bonus maps and content that is not included in the original game.
Special Edition Exclusives:
- Play with (against!) your friends on three multiplayer maps where you must control victory locations to win.
- Adapt your tactics to strengths and weaknesses of different sides of the conflict while playing five thrilling single-player missions.
Special Edition Content:
- NVA soldiers battle US Troops for control of a nameless sector near Cambodia border.
- Four survivors, passengers of a shot-down US helicopter, try to escape from Vietcong territory.
- Surrounded Vietcong soldiers make their last stand against the US Army onslaught in the ruined Catholic church converted into a makeshift weapons depot.
- Vietcong subversive group must infiltrate the area patrolled by ARVN and Green Berets using only knifes and silenced weapons.
- The commander of the NVA tank platoon decides to launch an all-out attack in a bold attempt to take out US Field HQ.