Men of War: Assault Squad is a sequel to the critically acclaimed real-time tactics game Men of War.
Assault Squad features a completely new cooperative skirmish game mode with access to five different nations (Russia, Germany, USA, Commonwealth and – for the first time ever in the Men of War series – Japan) as well as increased realism and accessibility. Like previous games in the series, Men of War: Assault Squad includes the unique “direct control” feature which enables players to maneuver units using the WASD controls, rather than pointing and clicking.
PC Generals can get behind the controls of a tank to smash through obstacles and fire armor-piercing shells at enemy emplacements, or take control of individual soldiers as they fight.
- Unique hero units for every nation with powerful abilities such as increasing units’ firepower, boosting morale or providing other advantages to defeat the enemy against all odds.
- Fantastic bonus abilities such as remote controlled bombs that can flatten entire residential blocks, airstrikes able to destroy incoming tank columns, special “For the Motherland!” charge attacks and many more.
- Choose from a variety of scenario locations ranging from Western Europe, to Eastern Europe, North Africa and the Pacific.
- The ability to play this impressive game mode with up to four friends in LAN or cooperative online play.
- Overhauled infantry squads, more realistic weapon behavior and penetration values, a reworked artillery system, new types of ammunition.