Let There Be Life is a relaxing, zen puzzle-like game that takes players to an enchanted world where they create magical trees and interact with playful wildlife. The trees want to grow big and beautiful, but they don’t want to harm any flowers with shadows caused by their leaves.
A winner in Edge-Online’s Get Into Games Challenge 2013, Let There Be Life is a watercolor painting come to life. It offers the player a calm, peaceful environment to unwind, experiment and let creativity flow. Perfect for anyone who is -or ever was- a child!
- Relaxing, one-button mouse play with no time constraints
- A variety of interactive wildlife throughout the game
- Hand-painted watercolor artwork
- 34 levels in which to express your creativity
- A game your child, parents, and grandparents can play