Ice and Fire is the official DLC to King’s Bounty: Warriors of the North.
A small island lost in the sea is covered by snow and ice. It is inhabited by the clan of Snow Elves. Young Olaf, the son of the Northling King, faces his destiny again as he helps the people of the North in their struggle against the upcoming thaw.
New adventures and challenges, new friends and foes, new items and awards await Olaf on his way to victory. He will set off on a journey to distant parts of Endoria that weren’t visited even by the Royal Bounty Hunters…
Requires King’s Bounty: Warriors of the North.
- Creature skill system – lead your troops through dozens of battles and they will become stronger than ever!
- Snow Elves – a new Elven nation that prefers snow and blizzard of the Ice Gardens instead of the green forests of Merlassar
- Necrolizards – a new kind of the undead, Lizardmen that have risen from the dead
- New locations to explore
- Over 20 new creatures
- Revamped creatures of King’s Bounty: Warriors of the North
- New items with unique attributes
- Over 20 hours of additional gameplay