Colonial England. Under a certain amount of duress… Jack takes on a job, which will not only cause him a great deal of trouble, but also bring to light the answer to a mystery out of his distant past. A lack of money leads Jack to accept a charter to take a British secret agent to mysterious ‘Tooth Island’. When Jack’s ship shatters on the mysterious island’s cliffs on arrival and the secret agent quickly becomes a meal for a monster in the jungle, Jack is soon left to cope with the situation on his own.
- A wild, action-packed Point-and-Click adventure
- A humorous and engaging story, containing many allusions and references to famous movies, characters and computer games
- Great dialogue, over 40 memorable characters
- Two playable characters — the somewhat clumsy daredevil Jack Keane, and the attractive and adventurous Amanda
- A variety of settings including London, the High Seas, Capetown and of course, Tooth Island!
- 3D levels presented in that classic adventure style
- Cinematic cut-scenes to push forward the captivating storyline