Europa Universalis II invites you to a global struggle for supremacy from the dark times of Jeanne D’Arc to the flaming wars of Napoleon. As the leader of a country you have to guide domestic and foreign policies. Engage in religious struggles, set up expeditions to claim the New World, lead your country to prosperity and victory. Send your Privateers to roam the seven seas, muster mercenaries to bolster your defences, and send missionaries to convert infidels to your State Religion.
- Europa Universalis II features more than 180 countries and the jewel of Europa Universalis II is the Grand Campaign starting in 1419 and ending in 1820
- Extended bargaining power in war and peace
- The possibility to demand or offer any combination of provinces, gold and diplomatic agreements as a result of peace
- Europa Universalis II expands history’s greatest cause of war “Religion”, introducing Hinduism, Confucianism and Buddhism
- A brand new event engine that produces historical, random and special events