September 1920, the Vatican appoints Father Arno Moriani, the “Devil’s Advocate”, to investigate a potential candidate for sainthood in Transylvania. But in the shadows of the disturbing ruins that were once Vlad the Impaler’s castle, his investigation takes an unexpected turn…
There is obviously no such thing as vampires… at least according to the official line of the Catholic Church. But how can you be so sure, standing in the swirling mists of Transylvania ?
Carry out your investigation amidst tales of bloody deeds and ancestral fears. Doubts start clouding your mind and doubt begets fear…
- A nail-biting investigation on the dividing line between myth and reality
- Thwart the shady schemes of the occult forces
- Compare and decipher mysterious papers and old objects
- Interact and communicate with the many colourful characters in the adventure
- Set off on your adventure from Rome to Transylvania, Budapest to Turkey
Read a review of Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon by Adventure Classic Gaming.