Extract from Jim Hawkins diary : ‘Four years have passed since I last saw Long John Silver and now the old sea dog has asked me to fetch his treasure. I know I should be very wary but temptation’s far too great.’
Little does Jim know that he is about to embark on a new adventure. On this forbidding island, danger awaits Jim at every turn. Jim will have to overcome the tests and traps set by Long John Silver, hordes of pirates set on vengeance, and a much darker presence lurking in the forest.. But this is the price to pay to discover a treasure greater than any expectations.
Destination: Treasure Island is a 1st-person point and click adventure. Puzzles involve using inventory objects which can be manipulated, combined and taken apart.
- A THRILLING QUEST : Set out in search of the incredible treasure
- THE SEQUEL TO R.L. STEVENSON’S ADVENTURE : A tale that has fascinated millions of readers for years
- A VARIED AND EXOTIC ENVIRONMENT : Highly coloured and detailed graphics to give you a real taste for travel
- A TREASURE TRAIL : Danger at every turn, to keep you in suspense for hours
- AN INNOVATIVE GAME SYSTEM : An interactive inventory using object combinations and a new system of knot puzzles
- DOZENS OF FASCINATING ENIGMAS : Resolve them or never reach the treasure
“Sensible puzzles and an adventurous story make Destination: Treasure Island a treat for all ages.” – Gamespot