Desert Stormfront is a retro Real-Time Strategy (RTS) game situated in the Middle East. You play in hot desert landscapes and fight for power and oil. The game is inspired by the “Classic Empire” game and designed towards casual players. Units at your disposal include Humvees, Tanks, Artillery, Mechanics, Helicopters, Planes, Ships and Submarines amongst others.
The game features 30 pre-defined campaign missions where you take command of the Western coalition and fight battles in the Middle East for control of major cities, oil fields and military structures.
Desert Stormfront contains a random map generator in addition to the 30 campaign missions. Scenarios include eliminating enemy forces, capturing the flag, defending against incoming troops, convoy missions, sea and air battles as well as tank fights.
- Campaign Missions
- Skirmish Games (Random Setup)
- Multiplayer over local LAN/Internet
- Team-Play (Single Player & Multiplayer)
- Land, air and sea units
- Fog of War/Exploration Fog
- High Score and Playing Statistics
- Engaging Music and Sound Effects
- Nations: USA, England, France, Italy, Iraq, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Egypt, Rebels