Take part in a hilarious adventure that you will never forget!
Garbage as far as the eye can see. Deponia may not be paradise but its residents still have dreams. None more so than Rufus (who’s been called the modern-day Guybrush Threepwood by Gamespot). He is fed up and can’t wait for the day when he finally leaves his home village of Kuvaq. For now he must continue his hair-raising attempts to escape this god-forsaken place.
Experience a mind-blowing adventure with Rufus. Help him save the planet, win over the girl of his dreams and uncover dark deeds. But be warned: you are about to encounter shady look-alikes, make new friends as well as unexpected enemies. The plan will only succeed if you can shrug off your pursuers, build crazy gadgets and show loads of courage with an added pinch of heroism.
- Unique comic style with hand-drawn HD resolution 2D graphics
- Bizarre characters and wacky humor
- Challenging puzzles that makes practical sense and hours of dialogue
- Unique universe in the tradition of Douglas Adams, Terry Pratchett and Matt Groening
- From the creators of the award-winning games Edna&Harvey: The Breakout, Edna&Harvey: Harvey’s New Eyes and The Whispered World
Read a review of Deponia by Indie Game Magazine here.