Cities in Motion (CIM) is a city-based mass transportation simulator stretching from 1920 to 2020. Players operate their own transportation company, building a public network with a variety of vehicle types, including buses, trams, and subway trains. By meeting the needs of city residents, the player tries to make as much profit as possible. Observing the changing and growing city, as well as the different types of people in it, is key to building a successful and efficient network.
Rendered in rich detail, some of the world’s greatest cities await the steady hand of a planner to manage their transportation needs in Cities in Motion.
- Engage in a campaign mode as well as a sandbox mode where all campaign cities are playable
- Experience realistic 3D graphics with unique and highly detailed buildings
- Use the advanced map editor to create your own cities
- Choose between more than 30 different vehicles based on real-life models
- Experience a real-time city and traffic simulator as each location’s bustling population commutes between their homes, jobs, and leisure sites