Brigade E5 is a tactical game that places gamers in the small tropical nation of Palinero on the verge of a civil war. The mission: hire a band of mercenaries and take control of the deteriorating situation before the country finds itself in complete ruin.
The story offers players an opportunity to experience three different viewpoints of the conflict or work out the political structure to achieve their own goals in the global domination. Gameplay for the title is based on an innovative combat system called SPM® (Smart Pause Mode) that successfully blends together real-time and turn-based games.
The choice of weapons will satisfy even highly demanding fans, with more than 100 accurately modeled firearms, varied ammunition types, grenades, body armor and special equipment. Players will be also able to modify and upgrade weapons by adding various gadgets, sniper scopes, mini grenade launchers, bayonets, etc.
Storyline and scripts of Brigade E5: New Jagged Union are written by Shaun Lyng, designer of the famous JAGGED ALLIANCE(tm) series.
- Fair AI capable of surprising real adepts of tactical warfare
- More than 100 NPC’s and 50 mercenaries ready to join your team
- More than 40 different locations: towns, villages, plant facilities, military bases etc
- Freedom of moving on the global map, non-linear storyline
- Compliance of weapon characteristics to their real prototypes