Anastronaut II is part two of the Anastronaut saga. It is a standalone game and can be played without the need to play the previous part or follow its story.
The story continues, after sending Lance into oblivion, it seems he managed to survive and planned his evil revenge by sending his alliances to capture our hero. Anas is imprisoned in cargo ship Athaal-T14E where he is being tortured and barely kept alive until the abandoned ship reaches its destination: Alpha Equulei.
Being captured in a small dark cell inside a huge ship for months has been affecting Anas’ mental state. Not to mention the effects of all kinds of physical and psychic torture. He needs to find a way to escape before entering the danger zone of the star. He has limited time to solve puzzles, find a way out, fight his damaged mental state and flashbacks.
His escape is only the beginning; an adventure is waiting for him outside the cargo ship…
- 640×480 32bit original graphics
- Full Speech and Narration with a special appearance of Space Quest series and Space Venture creator Scott Murphy
- Over 70 rooms
- Special rooms for crafting your own inventory items
- 2D animated cut-scenes, introduction and outro
- Original Midi music
- Space Battle simulation game
- 24-style Multi angled cameras (in a couple of rooms only)
- A short switch-playing with another character