AGON – The Mysterious Codex is a trilogy featuring the first three episodes of the AGON series: The London Scene, Adventures in Lapland and Pirates of Madagascar.
The story begins in 1903. Professor Samuel Hunt, a historian of the British Museum receives an anonymous message and a page torn from an old codex. Mysterious forces challenge him to explore hidden places of the world and find the last masters of long-forgotten ancient games.
Professor Hunt searches the darkest corners of the Museum for clues and embarks on his journey to the snowfields of Lapland and the jungles of Madagascar in search of cursed relics known as the “AGON”.
- Intriguing plot from an award-winning story-teller
- Story-driven puzzles
- Exploration and travel to exotic places
- Engaging characters and excellent voice acting
- Rich atmospheric sound, authentic music
- Historically correct
- Re-playable ancient board games
- Suitable for all from 10 to 80++
Read a review of AGON: The Mysterious Codex by Adventure Classic Gaming.